Newcastle United have launched their own mobile phone network - nufcMobile.
SIM cards are being sent out free of charge to all season ticket holders and new members.
The pay-as-you-go package will mean fans can support the club every time they make a call and send a text.
Customers will also have access to special voicemail messages from Newcastle players and manager Alan Pardew.
Although a handful of other clubs have their own mobile networks, the Magpies are the first to do so on such a large scale and the first to offer club-branded top-ups.
The nufcMobile call centre is based in the UK and the cards can be topped up at all Paypoint and PayZone locations.
Director of Retail Stuart Middlemiss said: "We are delighted to be launching nufcMobile as it offers extremely competitive rates for our fans - especially when calling other nufcMobile users.
"We have decided to offer the SIM card free to all Newcastle United members to thank fans for their continued support and we hope our supporters use the network and benefit from the savings.
"The SIM cards are transferrable so they can be passed to friends and family members for members who do not wish to use them.
"We will be running regular offers and there will also be a few familiar voices when customers call the network."
Supporters with a current membership will be able to order a pack from the club's official website.
They can also be bought online and in club stores for £10, including £10 worth of credit.
More from Newcastle United
- Newcastle 0 - 1 Arsenal: Final Day Defeat As Steve Harper Says Goodbye
- Newcastle United Manager Alan Pardew Confident Over Future
- Danny Simpson Confirms Newcastle Exit
- Newcastle Boss Alan Pardew: I'm Staying At St James' Park
- Newcastle United Owner Mike Ashley Offers £1Million Incentive To Beat Arsenal
- Newcastle United v Arsenal Preview: NUFC 'Owe A Performance'
- Newcastle United Dad-To-Be Davide Santon Spared 99mph Driving Ban
- Newcastle United Owner Mike Ashley Arrives At Training Ground In Helicopter
Related tags: Sport
- Transfer Talk: Sunderland In For Striker Charlie Austin?
- Lance Armstrong's Life Story Trampled Underfoot In Newcastle
- Transfer Talk: Sunderland May Miss Out On Danny Rose
- Yorkshire Bank 40: Durham Lose To Hampshire By Five Wickets
- Spurs 1 - 0 Sunderland: Bale Brilliance Sinks Paolo Di Canio's Side
- Paolo Di Canio: Sunderland Would Have Gone Down Without Me
- Transfer Talk: Simon Mignolet's Agent Rubbishes Talk Of A Move
- Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland Preview: SAFC To Play With 'Dignity'
Related tags: Football
- Sports Direct News Apologises For Newcastle Rooney Bid Claims
- Paolo Di Canio Fires Holiday Threat At Sunderland Squad
Related tags: Newcastle
- 'Not A Grain Of Truth' In Sports Direct News Report Of Newcastle Rooney Bid
- Yohan Cabaye Backs Newcastle's French Players To Come Good
- Newcastle's Ben Arfa: We'll Be Back Near The Top Next Season
- Newcastle's Ryan Taylor Set For Career-Saving Surgery In US
- Newcastle Defender Mike Williamson: QPR Win Proves There's No Split
- Newcastle United Manager Alan Pardew Reassures Fans On Arsenal Joke
- Champagne And Singing As Newcastle Go Safe In Squeaky QPR Victory