Award-winning comedian Jo Brand has been answering your questions in an interview with Sky Tyne and Wear.
We caught up with Jo while she was visiting the region to deliver the annual South Shields Lecture, which is hosted by local MP David Miliband.
Jo, who was a psychiatric nurse before becoming a household name in comedy, was also invited to officially open the new Emergency Care Centre at South Tyneside District Hospital.
The comedian, who is also a writer and actor, said she was delighted to answer questions from the people of Tyne and Wear.
More from Home
- Evolution Emerging: Unsigned Artists' Acoustic Warm-Up Ahead Of Event
- Evolution Festival Director Jim Mawdsley Talks Curry, Cocktails And Bikinis
- Sunderland's N'Diaye Backs Paolo Di Canio's Approach
- Newcastle's Steven Taylor Hopes Captain Coloccini Stays
- Newcastle Target Aubameyang Urged To Join Anzhi Makhachkala
- Our Guide To The Best Of What's On This Weekend
- Armed Robber Targets Tyneside Post Office
- Altrincham Striker Joins Sunderland Development Squad