The Brandling Villa Pub in Newcastle has created specific beer and food for dogs.
The meat-flavoured non-alcoholic ale has proved a real hit with four-legged punters thanks to landlord Dave Carr.
And alongside the beer is a special food menu created by chef Sammy Dee.
The food on offer includes a dog-friendly chicken chasseur and a classic Sunday roast which features a special ‘cat gravy’ for canines.
Dave Carr said: “The beer isn’t to every dog’s taste. My beagle Franco won’t touch a drop of it, but put any of the food in front of him and he’s well into it.
"It's great to be able to offer something completely different to all the other pubs in the area so people can feel their dogs are welcome."
More from Home
- LIVE BLOG HTML: Flood Alert For Newcastle Quayside And Severe Weather Warning
- Kung Fu, Tai Chi And Karate Masters The Shaolin Warriors Wow Wearside
- Newcastle Chinatown Waiters High Kicked Troublemakers 'Like Bruce Lee Extras'
- Newcastle Primary Teachers Win Outstanding School Team Of The Year
- NE1’s Newcastle Fashion Week: Royal Wedding Catwalk
- Shannen Steinson Is Crowned Miss Newcastle 2013
- Tyne Tees Models Strut Their Stuff At Intu Eldon Square Fashion Show
- students mind