Closest to you
Tyne Idols Coast Tour: Iconic Music And Movie Locations
Distance: 8.7 miles Event: Festivals & Fairs, Arts & Theatre
Tour host Ray Laidlaw has some amazing music, facts and anecdotes that certainly bring this part of the world alive in music and movie terms.
For the Mouth of the Tyne Festival, Tyne Idols will be introducing, for one day only, a music, movie and location tour of the coastal area.
Two tours will operate on Sunday June 15 departing from Tynemouth Priory bus stop at 11am and 2pm. Take in a Tyne Idols Tour followed by lunch then a wander around the Festival which is taking place all over the village.
The tour will include a customary 'comfort stop' as well as a visit to a great live music venue where we will massage your eyes with an exclusive visual feast!
A handful of tickets are still available at £10 each by clicking here
When & where
Event galleryWere you there? Send us your videos and photos.
More from What's On
- Race For Life At Herrington Country Park
- Acamedia Conference
- X Factor's Jake Quickenden Live
- Kittle PR And Tiny Lights Recordings Host Joint Birthday Party
- Holler Roadshow In Newcastle With TOWIE's Lauren Pope
- Age of the Dinosaur: Natural History Museum Exhibition At Life
- Day8 Charity Gala In Aid Of CHUF At Whitley Bay Playhouse
- Children's Cancer Run